At the beginning of this year, I have challenged myself to read at least 12 books – a book a month. Although I have loved reading books since I was a kid and library was my favorite place in my school, I had grown apart from it during my under-graduation and graduation and have got into all the wrong kind of books.
This year I have decided to give myself a fresh start and start with reading good books that will help me to grow. I will keep updating this page as I complete a book.
1. Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus: A Devout Muslim Encounters Christianity by Nabeel Qureshi
2. The New Eve: Choosing God’s Best for Your Life by Robert Lewis
3. Jim Elliot (1927-1956) (Heroes of the Faith) by Susan Miller
4. Look Great, Feel Great: 12 Keys to Enjoying a Healthy Life Now by Joyce Meyer
5. Quiet Strength by Tony Dungy
6. Hearts of Fire by
7. Psychology, The Comic Book Introduction by Klein, Grady
8. David Livingstone (Faith) (Heroes of the Faith)
9. Year of Living Biblically by A.J.Jacobs
10. The Deer on a Bicycle by Patrick McManus
Note: If you have any recommendations for books that I can read let me know. Also, let me know what books you are reading and what books encouraged you the most.